Why learn ballroom or Latin American dancing?
- Does your child want to get involved in Ballroom and Latin American dancing?
- Would you like them to develop better posture, balance, coordination and self confidence?
- Does your Teen need to learn to dance for their Matric dance?
- Do they go mad for shows like "Strictly Come Dancing"?
- Then get them involved!
Some of the benefits include:
- Improved social skills
- Making new friends
- Learning to communicate with the opposite sex
- Expand their cultural horizons
- Great excercise for their mind and body
- Better balance, coordination and posture
- "Because dancing requires split-second decision making, interpretation and lots of memory, they will be excercising their brain. This could lead to doing better in difficult subjects at school, which could also increase their self-confidence and lead to improved ease in social settings."
John Hamman and his partner, Celeste Botha, offer group and private lessons in social and competitive Ballroom and Latin American dancing for the youth from as young as 8 years old.
This can be done on a fun or competitive level. We are professionally qualified with the SADTA (South Africa Dance Teachers Association) and follow an internationally recognised syllabus and structure.
We also offer Medal Tests and competition work for those that want to take it more seriously.